When Augeo’s high-tech client wanted to hold a first-time virtual user conference, we brought our experience to the table. Flexibility, creativity and understanding the client’s objectives made for a very successful event.
Developing a virtual user conference with clear, measurable objectives
The objective was to virtually bring small business customers together to share best practices, network with peers, hone technical skills and get the latest product information.
Multiple challenges were addressed
- Limited execution time; six weeks to transition an in-person conference to virtual over same dates
- Client goal to attract 1,100 attendees, in person; new virtual attendee goal became 2,000
- Stay in front of customers when in-person was unable to be hosted
- Introduce products to new and existing users
- Attendees' pets replaced the exhibit hall puppy lounge (even pet chickens were included!)
- 2,700 registered attendees, including a larger international presence
- Created event branding that engaged participants and immersed them in the client’s brand
- Gamiﬁcation to engage and retain participation
- Live band for the opening and closing general session
- Environment and all content available on-demand until mid-August
- 22 hours and 26 minutes was the average duration spent in the environment
- 46K breakout session views
- 9,600 exhibitor booth visits
- 2,030 leaderboard/gamification participants
- 200 attendees participated in early morning virtual yoga
“What a fantastic week! Thank you for all of the support this week and throughout the process. Our users were extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and continually commented how smooth the entire operation was.” —Client Contact, Group Marketing Manager
Let's connect to talk about how Augeo can elevate your experiential marketing strategy.