A leading biotechnology company wanted to create an intimate, once-in-a-lifetime experience for their top sales performers. The client wanted to surprise attendees each day, and wanted this active group to experience Australia in a way that was nothing like a typical tour.
During the planning process, the U.S. exchange rate declined, and the cost of the program went up by almost 30% from its initial costs. The client was committed to Australia and wanted Augeo to make cost saving recommendations.
- We encouraged shortening the program by one night and saved almost 20%
- We pursued retrieving the various VATs paid on program components and generated another 10% in savings
White glove service in a magical destination
We flew 62 attendees business class to Port Douglas, Australia—the closest mainland point to the Great Barrier Reef. The client wanted an element of surprise at every turn. Guests were only told when and where to show up.
- Breakfast at the Animal Habitat—where the guests got to feed Kangaroos
- A mystery dinner reception in the rainforest— guests didn’t know where they were being taken in the dark of night
- A day on the Great Barrier ReefBeing a STAR at their own Gala Awards Evening—where guests were the “stars” of the show and dinner was concealed behind the stage of the State Theater
- 21 thank you notes written to Augeo by participants
- 30% in budget savings
- 5/5 was the top score of our survey for participants
- 100% happy client
“Every little detail of this program was planned to absolute perfection. You guys are great to work with—thank you!” —Vice President, Sales
Talk to our experts to discover how Augeo can grow your business.